Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- solid_dry_group Array
- liquid_wet_group Array
- mixed_waste_group Array
- fuel_transport_group Array
- heat_group Array
- power_group Array
- advertising Array
- consultants Array
- heat_email Array
- power_email Array
- email_subject Your specialised bioenergy breakdown
- email_footer_additional For additional information or any questions, reads
Bioenergy Australia or IEA Task 43: Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Markets
- email_footer_address BIOENERGY AUSTRALIA
PO BOX 127, CIVIC SQUARE, ACT 2608
- email_footer_contacts Contacts for team leaders from IEA Task 43 participating
countries can be found here.
- email_footer_specialists You can also contact our specialists to help you make the most of bioenergy.
- email_footer_expert find your expert
- email_footer_image_left Array
- footer_image_right_link https://www.bioenergyaustralia.org.au
- email_footer_image_right Array
- introduction_email Here are the main technologies currently used in Australia to convert waste or biomass residues into fuel, heat or power. Click below to see the technology scheme and a case study.
- fuel_email Array
- call_to_action_email You can also contact our specialists to help you make the most of bioenergy.
- call_to_action_button_email Array
- footer_image_left_link https://www.ieabioenergy.com/